Follow Us: 
About this banner
Good Evening - Today was: Saturday, 9 December 2023 19:06:53 NZDT
Current: 18.4°C, Max: 21.5°C, Min: 14.6°C
FORECAST: Partly cloudy skies this evening will become overcast overnight. Low 13C. Winds WNW at 25 to 40 km/h. It feels like 18.0°C. 1 clothing layer recommended.
Station Forecast: Showery, becoming less settled | Sunrise: 05:41 | Sunset: 20:38 | Dawn: 05:08 | Dusk: 21:12
Weather Forecast
Temperature : Current trend is Falling, changing by -0.9 °C/hr 18.4°C, 70%   Pressure : Current trend is Falling slowly, changing by -0.4 hPa/hr 1019.0hPa
Based upon today's weather there is a Low Fire Danger (restrictions may apply)
Fire Danger
Wind Speed :  WSW  Current wind speed is Light breeze (F2) from WSW (257°) 7km/h   Wind Gust : Current trend is Rising 19km/h
Air Quality :  5 AQI  1.3ug/m3   Rainfall : Current trend is Steady 0.0mm
Sun Light : 14.7kLux, 5.8hrs   Solar UV :  1.4UVI  116W/m2
Last weather station contact: Saturday, 09 December 2023 at 19:06:48. Updated in seconds

 Manawatū News Room

 Advertisers' Space

Rent This Space! Get your advertisement here by contacting us at Palmy Weather

Like what we do? Would you like to make a donation to our website?

Palmy Weather is using a platform called "Buy Me a Coffee" where we can accept monetary donations from our users, if they choose to support us in this way, by buying us a "ray of sunshine".

Help support the Palmy Weather website by purchasing us a "ray of sunshine". We will use these contributions as an income stream to assist with our web hosting, domain registration, hardware upgrades and advertising the brand.

Use the below QR Code or directly visit the donation page at

QR Code

Please note: Palmy Weather is a small privately owned weather website servicing Palmerston North, New Zealand. We are in no way a charity organisation. 95% of earnings will go to "Palmy Weather" and the remaining 5% will go to the "Buy Me a Coffee" platform. This method of income is being used in conjunction with the passive advertising revenue earned through the website. Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions on the "Buy Me a Coffee" and their affiliated platforms before making an online purchase.